Mango Milkshake

What is summer without any milkshake??? Summer is the season of juicy fruits and their succulent tastes....so I make the most of it.
Milkshakes are a very modern addition to my taste. I always used to be very fond of lassis. But milkshakes and smoothies are quite addictive too. I try to add ice creams with my milkshakes which gives the drink a very rich and smooth texture as well as taste. However if you don't have ice cream in your hand right now, mangoes are something that itself never fails.

How to make Mango Milkshake

I generally make milkshakes to drink in the afternoon when I don't feel like eating anything and it instantly quenches my appetite. Sometimes I make this for my husband, when he comes for lunch. On those sweaty afternoons, Mango Milkshake works as a beautiful cooler.
If you are making Mango Milkshake, always try to pick a ripe mango because the riper the mango the lesser sugar you have to add. Also if your mango has a lot of fiber then do strain the pulp before making it into milkshake to get rid of those. They are really unnecessary and gives the drink kind of a gooey texture. I don't like that.

How to make Mango Milkshake

Mango Milkshake
Serves 3

How to make Mango Milkshake

Ingredients:

  • pulp of 2 mangoes
  • 2 cups of whole milk
  • 2 scoops of vanilla or mango ice cream (optional)
  • sugar - as per taste
  • some strands of saffron (optional)
  • cherry, some cream, mint leaves and cashew to garnish
Method:
  • In a blender put in the mango pulp, sugar, milk and ice cream.
  • Blend until smooth. If it becomes too thick, do not hesitate to add more milk.
  • Put some ice in the glasses and pour the mango milkshake into them.
  • Serve chilled with some cream, cashew nuts, cherry and mint leaves on top.

Comments

Popular Posts