Instant Malai Kulfi / No-Cook Malai Kulfi

Oddly it’s been only 4 times that I did eye brows till now...that also includes the one that I did before my marriage, and that is also almost 2 years ago. After that, I mean literally after 26th January 2014, I did my eye brows today, and that also because of the initiative took by my sister-in-law. First I thought of doing facial and eye brows...but then our beach trip was finalised and I decided to cancel my appointment. But my sil insisted and took me there today. Finally I did the deed and surprisingly I was happy with the outcome. Sometimes it really feels good to step outside the line and do something different to our nature.

indian ice cream kulfi recipe with khoya instant kulfi recipe indian

Sadly more than half of my pdf books have somehow got deleted from my tab and now I am in a pathetic mood because I have to download those almost 200books again. L

kulfi recipe with khoya / evaporated milk
Take milk, cardamoms, rose water, saffron and nuts in a blender.
easy and simple instant kulfi recipe
You will also need khoya / evaporated milk, condensed milk and food colour.
instant kulfi with condensed milk
Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth. 
Kulfi has always been my favourite. Rather than reducing the milk by simmering simmering and a lot of simmering....I think sometimes shortcuts do no harm!! Today I am sharing the recipe of instant Malai Kulfi, which is very very easy to make if you are in a hurry or under a ticking clock!! Just blend in and it will be ready in minutes. Perfect for the festive days when a lot of pressure is already there.

easy no cook malai kulfi recipe
pour the mixture in molds / cups / bowls and freeze for 6-8 hours.
No-Cook Malai Kulfi / Instant Malai Kulfi
Makes 7-8 scoops of kulfi


instant kulfi mixture recipe


Ingredients:
2 cups of thick cream , you can also use heavy whipping cream
½ cup khoya / evaporated milk
½ cup condensed milk
2 tsp rose water
Sugar – as per taste
3 green cardamoms – lightly toasted and crushed
A handful of cashew nuts
A handful of almonds
A handful of pistachios
6-7 saffron strands

Method:
In a blender put together every ingredient and blend until almost smooth. A little coarse nuts gives a nice texture to the kulfi.
Then pour the mixture into desired moulds or cups and freeze for 6-8 hours.
Take them out 10 minutes before serving and let them thaw a little. Scoop out the kulfi or slice, according to your choice.
Sprinkle some chopped nuts over them.

Serve chilled with faluda and rose syrup. 

Comments

Popular Posts