Strawberry Lemonade

Nothing can be more refreshing and relaxing on these afternoons of summer...well...lassi is equally refreshing, but today we are talking about lemonades. So lets talk about that.


how to make Strawberry Lemonade recipe

Tart and sweet at the same time, lemonades are the first thing that comes to the mind when I am heading home and the tropical summer heat kind of kills me on the way. I call Lucy to make a glass of lemonade for me and I finish it one breath as soon as I reach home, even before I place my bag on the table.  I still love the classic simple lemonade but I like this one too. Strawberry lemonade is my way of tweaking the lemonade a little bit and yes...it works equally fine. And...god...you will love the tartness from the strawberries in it. It’s that good.

Strawberry Lemonade
Serves 4

how to make Strawberry Lemonade recipe

Ingredients:
1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberry
¼ cup of fresh lemon juice (in case lemons are unavailable use lime juice)
6 cups of water
½ cup of sugar (the amount of sugar is adjustable according to your taste)
Some mint leaves
Some lemon wedges

Method:
Chop the strawberries and then with a masher muddle them to tiny bits and pieces.
In a jug throw in the muddled strawberries, lemon juice, mint leaves, lemon wedges and sugar.
Mix them until the sugar dissolves and then keep them inside the fridge for about 4 hours.
Serve chilled with some ice cubes.


Comments

Popular Posts