Avocado Salad

how to make simple avocado salad

One thing that has made me an absolute lover is Avocado!!! Earlier I used to hate its no-taste taste...but then I actually grew a special liking towards it..so much so that I almost have this as my sald every alternate day!! Its healthy, tasty and good for ski too. See..I have good reasons.


how to make simple avocado salad


I was watching 100 craziest places down the chowdown and literally gave up watching hopelessly after going down by the list up to 50. I was turning crazy by watching all those drooling dishes and realizing that I can eat them. It was going over my mind. So I stopped. Changed the channel in order to have some peace of mind. Yes I needed that.
After all those fatty stuffs I needed a break. I remembered my Avocado salad and had my peace of mind.:)


Avocado Salad


how to make simple avocado salad

Ingredients:

  • 1 whole Avocado - chopped into small pieces
  • 1 medium sized onion - cut into rings
  • 1 medium sized tomato - chopped into small pieces/ a hand full of baby tomatoes - halved
  • 2 tbsp Olive oil
  • Salt 
  • Pepper
  • 4 heaped tbsp of Mayonnaise ( I used fat free..of course I am trying to loose weight guys!!! But yes..you can use the fatty version too!! No offence!!)
Method:
  • Mix the avocado, onions, tomatoes with mayonnaise and salt.
  • Just before serving drizzle olive oil over it along with a sprinkle of some pepper.

Comments

Popular Posts