Everything's changing...

The first time my mother talked to me about my marriage..I was in utter shock!!I did not think of it...it was not even in my plan..to do it so early!! But then I thought it over...its not that I do not believe in marriage or nor do I have a plan to never do it in my life...so why not listen to my parents and meet him once..!!
I did not believe in love at first sight..but yes..after meeting him...I thought about the fact again!!It was a real fast decision...I don't know whether a girl should make a fast decision like this with a very important  matter of her life...but I did...I don't know why but I could feel the trust in him...
Somewhere I read that what we see in others eyes are the reflection of what we think...but I decided to bit adueu to all these complexities...as all these makes life harder and not easier and I trusted completely on him...who I think god has send for me..!!So finally I am getting married...you will listen this more in the coming time as still I can't believe that yes..I am getting married..Time flows sooo quickly..When I see backwards I can see the still little me being tensed in her uniform waiting for the 10th result...and now I am doing masters and living with my parents has finally became a counted number..!!Feels so odd...but with all these sadness and this bitter feeling of leaving behind everything that I once called mine and they belonged to me..which I never ever shared with anyone...my room...my books...the corridor...the staircase..all are going to be just memories waiting to be relieved when I will visit them again...I feel happy to be with him..
Am I being selfish..??But this is the way a girls life goes on...or you can say this is the way life goes on...we meet new people and they become the most priority of our life...
I just want to thank god for being blessed with such wonderful parents a lovely sister and sending me the live of my life...Thank you God....

Comments

Popular Posts