The freshness of life

 


I often had serious offence at our need of having at least 8 hours of sleep. Needless to say I had tried to reduce by at least 2 hours and failed to feel healthy within a week. It's not fair that we spend at least one third of our life in sleep. I used to be so active but now after Ishaan time flies just in a snap and the things that I need to do stay in my to do list for a long time. But that thing has continued in a loop for a long time, and I intend to change that today. I also believe we work for those whom we prioritise most. So I guess it's a good thing that I had given Ishaan the most priority, which of course he deserves. 
I also have found a new friend in this alien country and I am so thankful to god for her. She is one of the most kind hearted person I have seen in my life. 
Also I crossed the 30 years bridge and suddenly looking at that makes me think that I am not a little girl anymore, but I still behave like one. I scream like a child, I laugh my heart out and I am so bad in controlling my emotions. Isn't it the time that I behave like a matured person that I should have been long ago?? Throughout all these years, I have changed, I have learned a lot. From a girl who used study only and knew nothing about the real world, I somehow have survived these 8 years of marriage while maintaining the house and a baby. While I look back, I just somehow feel, I was not supposed to succeed in that, but, by god's grace, I did somehow. I learned to cook. And then this year, I learned to bake. Life is an endless opportunity of learning something new. Don't you think??

Comments

Popular Posts